Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cannot resolve symbol 'isFull'

pakruojinis

Hello everyone, tried to make a basic script, but ran into this error: Cannot resolve symbol 'isFull', code below, if anyone could help me that would be appreciated

if(Inventory.isFull()){
        if(bankArea.contains(getLocalPlayer())){
            bank();
        }else{
            if(Walking.walk(bankArea.getRandomTile())){
                sleep(Calculations.random(3124, 6124));
            }
        }
    }

I don't know if this helps, but, the same isFull works for me on a project i did before, tho creating a new one doesn't seem to fix it,  also I did have a .jar there, just added a second one yesterday, the other project is full is in italic

On 8/1/2021 at 11:45 AM, pakruojinis said:

I don't know if this helps, but, the same isFull works for me on a project i did before, tho creating a new one doesn't seem to fix it,  also I did have a .jar there, just added a second one yesterday, the other project is full is in italic

On 7/31/2021 at 11:39 PM, pakruojinis said:

I am using them, the main import code is all grey except the word dreambot, which is red, everywhere where i use it its also red

you just havent added the dependencies, https://dreambot.org/guides/scripter-guide/script-dev/setting-up-dev-env/

you have to do this for every new project, thats why your old project works.

I do have them added, every other command works fine, this one is the only one red, when I said now it works I actually messed up and did have them added, and just added 2 times

11 hours ago, pakruojinis said:

I do have them added, every other command works fine, this one is the only one red, when I said now it works I actually messed up and did have them added, and just added 2 times

if its just Inventory.isFull() thats not working make sure you have 

import org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory;

at the top of your file

Archived