Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hiring a proficient programmer.

isystem32

I would like to get better at developing scripts. 

I know the basics of Java already and I've completed a simple woodcutter from reading reviews and the Javadocs. 

I'll pay for your help on questions I have.  I'll pay first if you're trusted. 

8 hours ago, isystem32 said:

I would like to get better at developing scripts. 

I know the basics of Java already and I've completed a simple woodcutter from reading reviews and the Javadocs. 

I'll pay for your help on questions I have.  I'll pay first if you're trusted. 

Hello , i dont think you need to pay anyone , the community here is so nice , and what ever you are looking for , most likely someone else has an answer for it .
    and every one is willing to help , if you join the DramBot EDU discord server and post any question there , you will most likely get more than a reply :P 
    Also feel free to join my Discord server https://discord.gg/HDBzWx5HdX , i chill in the voice chat all the time , would be more than happy to answer any question you have :) 

12 hours ago, Hosfad said:

Hello , i dont think you need to pay anyone , the community here is so nice , and what ever you are looking for , most likely someone else has an answer for it .
    and every one is willing to help , if you join the DramBot EDU discord server and post any question there , you will most likely get more than a reply :P 
    Also feel free to join my Discord server https://discord.gg/HDBzWx5HdX , i chill in the voice chat all the time , would be more than happy to answer any question you have :) 

Thank you!! I'll definitely check out the discord. I just didn't want to waste anyones time as I'm fairly new to scripting OSRS bots. I do have an intro college level java class experience though.  

Archived