Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot ban is back

TuT_Seller

I had this problem a long time ago, but i talked about it together with supportive support. Now this problem is back. Account closure after the Tutorial island, even manually and humanely in 10 minutes. I have done this test over and over again with different IPs of new systems but the problem persists I hope they can fix it again.  @Pandemic @Hashtag

I don't believe this is on our end (as we didn't do anything last time either), it's just with the Primes being active they're banning a ton of new accounts.

I'll take a look at the game changes today and see if anything has changed internally.

Please try to fix this problem. I have now done the training island manually using the main client and the Runelite client and the "dreambot" client. I did this several times. But only manual accounts with Dreambot are banned. Please check this is a big problem, I hope it will be solved as soon as possible
    @Pandemic

I haven't found any significant changes in the latest game build, and I haven't been able to replicate this issue so I'm assuming it's an environment issue on your end most likely during account creation itself as they're watching that extremely closely these days.

If you need accounts to test any method, I have several unused, I could offer them they do not have trade restrictions, they were already a member

It's really hard to bot on any new account. I've had trouble with it. The few accounts that make it though? They just keep going. Old accounts? Straight. New accounts have been the focus of Jagex bans lately.

Archived