Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ✨Get Taxed✨ - ⚡Affordable OSRS Services⚡Questing ⚡Skilling ⚡ Minigames ⚡ Bosses ⚡ Packages⚡ Membership Codes ⚡ Weekly giveaways + more⚡ Paypal/Cashapp/BTC/Coinbase/07 ⚡

Get Taxed

unknown.png?width=634&height=637

To contact me please DM or add me on discord:

GetTaxed#5576

Terms or service.

1. Payment must be made before the service starts and can only be accepted by GetTaxed#5576 578962467611213824 through a ticket. Make sure you are trading me by asking for confirmation. (I will never refuse a PM)
    2. You must change your password before ordering from our services and once the service is complete.
    3. You will provide all the supplies for the service. Unless agreed before.
    4. No GP will be refunded after you have paid unless agreed upon by GetTaxed#5576 578962467611213824.
    5. Before ordering you must move any unnecessary wealth not needed for the service completion off the account. There is a maximum of 50M of total GP that can be on the account. Anything that is left over that amount is not covered by us in case of wealth loss.
    6. We are not responsible for any bans, mutes during or after the service is completed everything will be done by hand.
    7. You keep all the resources that were collected during the training.
    8. We can refuse to do any order without the need to provide a reason.
    9. We will post regular screenshots/updates in your ticket.
    10. All communication during services will be within the Ticket (excluding 12) - The ticket is a closed channel which means only you, me worker and manager have access to the information in there, putting your security first. All tickets are saved and held for 30 days, deleted thereafter.
    11. You will not login to your account while services are being completed failure to comply could see the service terminated and no refund given on that basis.
    12. We do give you an estimation time frame of which we believe the account to be done but this could change as IRL things do happen, and things can get delayed but we will always aim to finish an order as soon as possible.
    13. You will send your account details directly to the worker who will be allocated to your ticket. Only you and the worker should have access to your account details, never give more people access to your details. Change the password after every completed service.

Archived