Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • To All DreamBot Scripters

Pandemic

Current consideration is being made to enforcing a scripting ban on DreamBot. Thankfully we have a good relationship with both TRiLeZ from TRiBot and Thomas from TopBot, so you may continue scripting there if you decide to do so.

If the enforcement does happen, scripters with dual membership will be placed on a payhold with a notification (no notification, no payhold). At this point in time you can either:

-Leave as a scripter from their site (you may still be a member) and you will be removed from payhold status
    OR
    -Leave our site as a scripter and your funds will be frozen to pay chargebacks/refunds

It seems OSBot thinks it's a good idea to force their most valuable members to do what they want because of some personal and trivial vendetta.

We just want to make it clear that we will NEVER punish or limit where you bot or where you can script at.

Thanks everyone,

The Dream Team

If OSBot is trying to destroy our scripters, they must see good things in our future. It also means they are scared. It would be funny if all of their scripters left their site for us. OSBot would crumble!

No one is scared of you, we don't condone advertising of any kind, and you guys do. Your admin has told me on many occasions he won't punish people for advertising any where. That he isn't going to baby sit them. This is the 3rd-4th time in a week you've guys have had a user come to our site and come to our chat box and advertise. IF you guys want to be shady and allow it or enable it that is on you. We won't allow our scripters to script for your bot. I mean it would only really be causing a problem with one scripter and that is @Zawy and he just now became eligble for premium scripts on OSBot. Nice thread though, really good Pandemic!

2932b0c2330e855662c4630e541a4fbc.png

No one is scared of you, we don't condone advertising of any kind, and you guys do. Your admin has told me on many occasions he won't punish people for advertising any where. That he isn't going to baby sit them. This is the 3rd-4th time in a week you've guys have had a user come to our site and come to our chat box and advertise. IF you guys want to be shady and allow it or enable it that is on you. We won't allow our scripters to script for your bot. I mean it would only really be causing a problem with one scripter and that is @Zawy and he just now became eligble for premium scripts on OSBot. Nice thread though, really good Pandemic!

We can't control what a person does, and what are you talking about, someone did the EXACT same thing to us earlier today advertising OSBot.

vgehuvx.png

?

hey maldesto can u unban me i swear i wont be bad again plz im ur best friend i hate dreambot too

thx =)

I sometimes wonder why OSBot's rankings are going down, then I see your posts, remember you're an admin over there, and suddenly everything becomes clear.

Archived