Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Camera Issues

lacergunn

I'm trying to have my script match the camera angle provided by some specs in a text file (pitch, yaw, zoom), but for some reason the Camera.keyboardRotateTo method is a few degrees off every time. I'm trying to get the camera to match exactly (I'm writing a multiboxer), and the camera being off slows the script down, since every few actions the bot's camera rotates all the way around to the target coordinates. Any way to fix this?

And also, is there any way to tell the camera to rotate in a specific way (left or right)? If I can't fix the big issue, having it so that the camera doesn't do a full turn would save time.

Our rotate methods aren't exact (otherwise it'd take forever to get exactly to that point, and sometimes it isn't even possible), so for something like that you'd need to manually perform the camera movement by sending events to the canvas yourself :( 

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Our rotate methods aren't exact (otherwise it'd take forever to get exactly to that point, and sometimes it isn't even possible), so for something like that you'd need to manually perform the camera movement by sending events to the canvas yourself :( 

fuck

Archived