Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Spidines AIO [300k-500k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Ardougne Diary 2] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

I was wondering with the enchanting gems, for slayer. Its saying I dont have enough money even tho i have 300k in the bank.

And it would keep checking the enchanted gem over and over

Edited by Munchiies

On 7/30/2021 at 7:36 PM, coltonbelk420 said:

What does it mean by 14.95 Starting price and is it a 1 time buy or no,  does it do all quests listed

It's monthy payment and the starting price means the lowest amount of instances. The amount of instances determines how many accounts you can run at the same time.

18 hours ago, Munchiies said:

I was wondering with the enchanting gems, for slayer. Its saying I dont have enough money even tho i have 300k in the bank.

And it would keep checking the enchanted gem over and over

It's currently expecting at least 500k for Slayer, I removed this requirement in the next version. Should be live within 24 hours.

Hey mate just purchased this script made 5 members account to run this on the next day 2 out of 5 got banned but script is running great any idea's how to avoid detection 

Sub Spidines V 1.4 Released:

• Added all god d'hide shields
    • Added all god kiteshields
    • Removed wealth requirements
    • Fixed The Tourist Trap

On 7/27/2021 at 1:46 PM, runeacerq1w2 said:

banned within 10 minutes of the trial.

i know why, its because some skills are highly watched for bots, 

this bot helps you reach the level requirements as well as do the diary and the actual killing etc
    i think using this to reach the level requirements (for example for crafting/fletching, which is what it was doing for me) means that it can be high risk

i suggest people use this after they have completed the level reqs through other means. 

Any ban after 10 minutes is not based on the script. This means you have a flagged IP/proxy/account. Ingame activity related bans would be intentionally delayed.