Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Spidines AIO [300k-500k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Ardougne Diary 2] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

7 minutes ago, runeacerq1w2 said:

banned within 10 minutes of the trial.

i know why, its because some skills are highly watched for bots, 

this bot helps you reach the level requirements as well as do the diary and the actual killing etc
    i think using this to reach the level requirements (for example for crafting/fletching, which is what it was doing for me) means that it can be high risk

i suggest people use this after they have completed the level reqs through other means. 

There is absolutely no way a script can get you banned within 10 minutes of using it. There is just not enough time to form a pattern. Surely you were banned due to another script, or a poor reputation proxy, or any number of other possibilities?

11 hours ago, runeacerq1w2 said:

this bot helps you reach the level requirements as well as do the diary and the actual killing etc
    i think using this to reach the level requirements (for example for crafting/fletching, which is what it was doing for me) means that it can be high risk

i suggest people use this after they have completed the level reqs through other means. 

were you botting anything else??
    or did you bot tut island?
     cause ive been at it for 3 hrs and its fine with breaks in between

Edited by Munchiies

On 7/27/2021 at 1:46 PM, runeacerq1w2 said:

Bans after 10 minutes are not script based. You cannot pick up a pattern within 10 minutes and even if it was detected any ingame action related bans would be intentionally delayed. This is almost certainly an account flagged by IP/account creation

Sub Spidines V 1.2 Released:

• Added Saradomin sword
    • Now uses FFA portal to regenerate
    • No longer starts breaks during quests
    • Fixed magic training
    • Fixed FFA portal
    • Fixed quest requirements
    • Fixed woodcutting axe selection
    • Fixed banking
    • Fixed NPE