Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Home Teleport problem

choucter

Hi All,

I have a script that does the walking for me as I move between towns. I thought I would add the Lumbridge Home Teleport to it, but it seems to be more of a challenge than I imagined as I can’t find anything unique about a fully charged Home Teleport versus a discharged one.

I checked out the Magic class but don’t see anything in there (I did test ‘canCast’ but it is checking if you have the correct level and costs for a spell, and Home Teleport has no requirements so it’s always true. Next, I checked out the widget but don’t see anything that changes when you use the home teleport. I tested ‘WidgetChild.interact()’ and  ‘WidgetChild.hasAction(“Cast”)’ but they return true for both the charged and the discharged state.

My “newbieness” has me at a loss for what to try next. It's not a major problem as I don’t have to use the teleport, so it’s more of a coding challenge for me and advancing my scripting education.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I'm not super familiar with it, but I know you can use a ChatListener and listen for the not ready message or whatever and parse how many minutes are remaining and store that for later.

There might be a player setting or varbit for it, I haven't looked personally :( 

22 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

I'm not super familiar with it, but I know you can use a ChatListener and listen for the not ready message or whatever and parse how many minutes are remaining and store that for later.

There might be a player setting or varbit for it, I haven't looked personally :( 

I don't think there is a player setting or a varbit for it. Everything I've seen just checks a 30-minute timer after the player has teleported

Archived