Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Forum privacy

onamission

Id be surprised if this hasnt been suggested ever but figured Id shoot my shot.

Anyone, specifically those without accounts, can view threads and the contents within. Dont need to be logged in.

Given the nature of what this site is about, wouldnt it be safer to disallow users who are not logged from viewing posts? Maybe it'd be okay for strangers to view all of the forum topics but once they click a topic e.g. "Runescape," theyre redirected to a page that says, "You need an account to view this page" or something like that.

It takes all of about a minute or two to make an account. I think everyone understands that the forum is open and public, and that they shouldn't disclose anything private.

imo it will make no difference.  There is nothing to hide on these forums, if there is it probably isn't something we want on here to begin with.  The forums also host non Dreambot resources so hiding those would just hide information from the world.

Archived