Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New scripter fumbling my way through

Roxxers

Hey guys, 

Im looking to write a QOL script that will do a sequence of events , walk here do this, teleport there do that. I would like to eventually script into it my daily tree runs too. Ive got the banking to work but for the life of me i cant get my head around walking. 

Im struggling to understand the api for walking. and a lot of the previous posts are using old code. 

what do i need if i want to walk to a specific tile open any doors required to get there and sleep until that is completed?  

appreciate the help, i know its simple but i just cant figure it out

if (Walking.shouldWalk() && Walking.walk(theDestinationTile)) {
      	MethodProvider.log("Walking...");
    }

I think that should be it?

Where it says the destination tile do I list that as coordinates xxxx, yyyy ? Or do I define a tile and reference it? 

18 hours ago, Bonfire said:
    if (Walking.shouldWalk() && Walking.walk(theDestinationTile)) {
      	MethodProvider.log("Walking...");
    }

I think that should be it?

3 hours ago, Roxxers said:

Where it says the destination tile do I list that as coordinates xxxx, yyyy ? Or do I define a tile and reference it? 

You'd provide a Tile object

Archived