Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

2 hours ago, InMyDefence99 said:

Hey, thanks for the quick response. Could I have a dm to the discord with this info for future reference? 

Sure, there's a button to join the discord in my signature below

1 hour ago, Dreyar said:

Awesome script but encountered two things so far;

It will occasionally get stuck with trying to gear swap mage to range with a full inventory repeatedly until next phase where it will has to use food and frees up space. which unfortunately looks very bot like. 

another weird thing is when the trident of the swamp is empty it withdraws 25k gp along with the required runes and scales, and then just banks the 25k after, and proceeds on like normal, other then that works great. 

other then that thanks Sub for the great script!

I'll take a look at that, thanks for the report. Good luck!

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v8.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed secondary magic rotation when phase 4 is randomized
    Thanks!

Are you fucking shitting me?!?!?! So i just came back 2 hours after starting the script and the acc was standing in fala spawn spot, so i checked the logs and it's been standing there the whole 2 hours and when i went to get my shit from the NPC at zulrah, the bot died somewhere and all my stuff is gone...

So gg acc + gear

I want my money back right now... Check the log at 16:02

Oh shit how is the log 5,7MB? Uploaded below

https://easyupload.io/be5md7

EDIT: Oh and if you're Czech, tak jsi mě kurva nasral!!!

Edited by voczkoe
    Cuz fuck him

14 minutes ago, voczkoe said:

Are you fucking shitting me?!?!?! So i just came back 2 hours after starting the script and the acc was standing in fala spawn spot, so i checked the logs and it's been standing there the whole 2 hours and when i went to get my shit from the NPC at zulrah, the bot died somewhere and all my stuff is gone...

So gg acc + gear

I want my money back right now... Check the log at 16:02

Oh shit how is the log 5,7MB? Uploaded below

https://easyupload.io/be5md7

EDIT: Oh and if you're Czech, tak jsi mě kurva nasral!!!

OSRS updates on Wednesdays, I recommend not running your bot during this time because as you most likely know Jagex does not tell us script writers about their updates in advance. The issue you described is already fixed and will be live once admins approve it :) 

Edited by SubCZ

10 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

OSRS updates on Wednesdays, I recommend not running your bot during this time because as you most likely know Jagex does not tell us script writers about their updates in advance. The issue you described is already fixed and will be live once admins approve it :) 

Well, when i logged on runelite, it told me my shit is at the death's office. After googling how to get there, i actually got everything back hehe...

1 minute ago, skatesteez said:

It seems you are aware of a current issues with the script, will a comment be made here once the issue is fixed?

Yes @SDN Bot is going to post here once admins approve the update that fixes that