Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

18 minutes ago, EnergyBlood said:

The first time I start the script, i have nothing on me, i set up with Trident of the swamp, 4 ppot, bastion potion, manta ray, 4 karambwan, everything listed is in the bank. I have ahrims, karil, blowpipe, n stuff in the bank. he open bank, takes all the money, and buy 400k worth of zulrah teleport (when there is 10x zulrah teleport in the bank).

The second time, I start it with all gear equip, 5 way switch, 4 ppot, 4 karamwan etc. when i start, he empty bag and equip and try to buy zulrah teleport.

What am i doing wrong?

You don't have to equip anything or buy anything yourself, the script will do everything for you. It needs enough gold to buy supplies and expects more than 10 teleports because otherwise your gold per hour and kills per hour would drop significantly from having to restock after just a few runs.

Edited by SubCZ

29 minutes ago, EnergyBlood said:

I have everything in the bank for the trips... but it's going to buy stuff anyways?

You only have enough in the bank for a couple trips. Inbetween trips it will restock at ferox enclave because it can recharge prayer there, not at the GE, therefore it expects you to buy enough supplies for more trips in advance.

47 minutes ago, EnergyBlood said:

I couldn't try it and it's expired. Can I get a refresh on the trial?

I cleared your trial, you should be able to start it again on the SDN

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed depositing loop
    • Now disables accept aid on startup
    Thanks!

Hi,

Started trial before buying this script. Noticed that it leaves some loot on ground ( snakeskins)

Edited by kelkk

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added visual error message when selecting an unavailable weapon
    Thanks!