Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

3 hours ago, santa34 said:

Don't use the bot. I used this zulrah bot for 3hrs 22min and I logged in the next day on runelite and was banned on my main.

Check the #faq section iin my discord on how to avoid bans. A ban after 3 hours is almost certainly related to a mistake in your setup (bad IP/account source).

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed transition between multiple kills in a single run on high level accounts
    Thanks!

Bought all the items and then it froze after the ring of dueling.. super weird, tried many times to restart the script, kept purchasing all the items and then equipped them and froze.. 

works well but id like to see suffering added. also an option for serp helm as well. ik its lower gp per hour but some people are using the bot for gim grinding and those accounts dont have high enough herb lvl to make their own antivenoms, i think it would be a nice addition. just to give an option for all account types. also an option to use potatoes with cheese for food selection! it would help overall sales! keep up the good work

Edited by Ghunfire

6 hours ago, Ghunfire said:

works well but id like to see suffering added. also an option for serp helm as well. ik its lower gp per hour but some people are using the bot for gim grinding and those accounts dont have high enough herb lvl to make their own antivenoms, i think it would be a nice addition. just to give an option for all account types. also an option to use potatoes with cheese for food selection! it would help overall sales! keep up the good work

I'll add ring of suffering support in a couple days. It doesn't support ironman accounts because of all the other supplies needed so I don't see any use for serp helm personally, and the trade volume for potatoes with cheese is too low to be viable since it could end up with very high mark-up prices.

im running it on my iron right now and its working pretty well. i dont have to worry about grinding scales for my bossing but using the serp helm would be pog af haha thanks for the response