Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

• 3 weeks later...

I did use the trial for this on a clean, level 100 character with no offenses on it and no other scripts in the last month on it. I ran the script for an hour, watching what it did. It managed 10 kills in that time which was ok, it's not a maxed main and it doesn't have the best gear.

That account has just been handed a temporary ban. I think it is to do with the gearing selection, not using a suffering when there's one in the bank and using recoils instead and some hiccups in the fight.

There seems to have been a change to the Zulrah phases, certainly the Zulrah Guide on Runelite gets it wrong as does this script. There's now Jad phases where before it was just mage/range, caught me out a few times and of course it catches this bot out. It will stay praying what it used to/should be and eating every other hit.

The resupply is also a little bot-like I think with the FFA portal but I'm not too sure about that.

It's a very good script, but I think Jagex are onto it

There's currently a bug causing it to try to go outside of the ferox enclave. If you have the warning disabled you will LOSE ALL OF YOUR ITEMS. It'll go outside of the ferox enclave and if pkers are active your bot will be killed for what it's wearing. (Both attachments are for this bug)

Another bug, occasionly the zulrah bot gets stuck looting because it's too far away from where the loot dropped, it already moves to the next position while he killed it and gets stuck, this causes the bot to automatically log, and then get stuck on the dock until manually fixed.

message (5).txt message (6).txt