Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Kristoffer's Motherlode [ Now supports second level ]

Kristoffer

Bot not currently working. Only one window and one bot trying to use.

Tried to run the bot multiple times to get this: 

4:07:41 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    4:07:43 PM: [INFO] Now loading Motherlode...
    4:07:43 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    4:07:43 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    4:07:43 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    4:07:43 PM: [WARN] This script had a problem starting. Check the console for more info.
    4:07:43 PM: [WARN] This error usually happens if it's an instanced script and you're running too many instances.
    4:07:43 PM: [WARN] If you think this is incorrect, please try waiting a couple minutes and try again.
    4:09:03 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    4:09:04 PM: [INFO] Now loading Motherlode...
    4:09:04 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    4:09:04 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    4:09:04 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    4:09:04 PM: [WARN] This script had a problem starting. Check the console for more info.
    4:09:04 PM: [WARN] This error usually happens if it's an instanced script and you're running too many instances.
    4:09:04 PM: [WARN] If you think this is incorrect, please try waiting a couple minutes and try again.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this script, especially because it is free. It does the job fairly well, but is lacking some options that players might be accustomed to seeing in a premium script.

OP, I think if you could randomize the wing locations so that it changes every now and then, that would be cool. It would also be nice to see some more options for banking efficiency (# sack loads), random AFK times, etc.

Good luck! I think this is a great start for a MLM script, but since it's free it is hard to find anything bad with it.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

this script was likely the reason my first two bots got banned but i was running them way too often so its not the devs fault ... i was using it so much cuz goddamn what a nice script

• 1 month later...

Great bot man! I run this a couple hours a day, in combination with training woodcutting legitimately, and it's great! Going a week strong of botting 3-ish hours a day. On the first day, I ran your script 10 hours straight. I wouldn't recommend botting that long if you want to keep the account, but mad props - thank you!

• 1 month later...

Bot runs very reliably, but slowly. Averaging 20k xp/hr at 65 mining on the lower level.

Stops and runs slowly overall - like a very afk player.

Would recommend babysitting it in case someone talks to you, as it seems very much like a bot.

Also does some weird bot-like behavior of trying to mine after inventory is full.

Edited by SilentNight

• 2 weeks later...