Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 5 Weeks, 5 Scripts - Vorkath, Zulrah, and more! [Dev Blog]

SubCZ

6 hours ago, Kristoffer said:

Damn this is insane

Can I ask how much experience you have with programming / scripting? As in how long have you been doing this

I started writing Java/OSRS scripts about 10 months ago and have been programming for a couple years before that

Sub Zulrah is ready for release! Its currently in the review/approval process.

Here's the GUI I decided to go with. If you have any requests or suggestions for additional customization let me know:

XSAigVi.jpg

I'll add more travel options this weekend (currently uses Zul Andra scrolls by default) as well as integrated muling, and should have that ready by release in the coming days.

And here's a quick 6 hour proggy on a mid to high-ish level account using Trident of the Seas/Blowpipe and Barrows gear:

v4W8J6n.jpg

On 7/17/2021 at 7:22 AM, Madzer said:

Scarabs is this week right?

Sub Scarabs is now released including free trials on the SDN. See here for details:

• 2 weeks later...

After releasing Sub Spidines last week I decided to delay the release of the account builder slightly to add a lot of the additional feature requests I've been getting.

The skills part of the GUI is now finished and fully functional:

u8qGP1i.jpg

My current schedule is to release this script within 2 weeks, possibly sooner. I'll keep you updated with more progress in the coming days. :) 

Can't wait to try and then hopefully purchase your vorkath script!

Really cool you used all of this to help enable your future in regards to school, keep striving m8.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived