Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need some help figuring out what to bot

Jewish

Hello,

So to get to the chase I roughly have access to ~60 computers in an computer club. We're planning to have bots run on the computers when they're idle. The estimate we have is about 5-10 bots per computer in the club which is 300-600 bots. I need help figuring out what scripts to run because they need to be those that you can close in an instant (not pvm script because if the user sits at the computer you end up closing the bot and the bot dies which causes complications, etc). Also what would we use for automation, example: if the computer is not being used what will automatically chose proxies and accounts for the scripts? Thank you in advance.

PS: if anyone is interested in helping set up/ run this operation we can pay you a % of the profits, let me know if interested.

Cabbage picker

also be sure you have permission to do this, misuse of school property may result in trouble depending on your school system's rules.

21 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Cabbage picker

also be sure you have permission to do this, misuse of school property may result in trouble depending on your school system's rules.

I have full permission from the owner of the computer club. Its like one of those internet gaming cafes where you pay to game per hour.

On 7/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, Jewish said:

Hello,

So to get to the chase I roughly have access to ~60 computers in an computer club. We're planning to have bots run on the computers when they're idle. The estimate we have is about 5-10 bots per computer in the club which is 300-600 bots. I need help figuring out what scripts to run because they need to be those that you can close in an instant (not pvm script because if the user sits at the computer you end up closing the bot and the bot dies which causes complications, etc). Also what would we use for automation, example: if the computer is not being used what will automatically chose proxies and accounts for the scripts? Thank you in advance.

PS: if anyone is interested in helping set up/ run this operation we can pay you a % of the profits, let me know if interested.

i suggest you use math 

Archived