Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Firemaking [PROGRESSIVE] [WOODCUTTING SUPPORT] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

Have to babysit it, gets stuck on tinderbox, any location and it's random. So it might not get stuck the first few inv's but eventually it will get stuck. have tested 10+ times.

other than that it's pretty okay, pathing is kind of bot-like, if it detects 1 fire in the way at GE for example it will run across the GE to the other side and make fires. Pretty sus, but aside from the GE it's OK.

edit: moving the tinderbox out of the first slot in the inventory seems to fix the issue, but the bot will withdraw the tinderbox as the first item when starting the script, so beware starting this without paying mind to it.

^

nvm still gets stuck, just not as much

edit#2: literal inaccessible tile keeps getting chosen to start a fire. at seers

tiel.png

edit#3: bot does not work at catherby, can not make up its mind where it wants to start, does not attempt to light any logs.

edit#4: you have varrock east / west backwards. (backwards to the point where if you pick east, it will initially bank at west and then run back east to start. and vise versa)

Edited by Fatalic

6 hours ago, Fatalic said:

Have to babysit it, gets stuck on tinderbox, any location and it's random. So it might not get stuck the first few inv's but eventually it will get stuck. have tested 10+ times.

other than that it's pretty okay, pathing is kind of bot-like, if it detects 1 fire in the way at GE for example it will run across the GE to the other side and make fires. Pretty sus, but aside from the GE it's OK.

edit: moving the tinderbox out of the first slot in the inventory seems to fix the issue, but the bot will withdraw the tinderbox as the first item when starting the script, so beware starting this without paying mind to it.

^

nvm still gets stuck, just not as much

edit#2: literal inaccessible tile keeps getting chosen to start a fire. at seers

tiel.png

edit#3: bot does not work at catherby, can not make up its mind where it wants to start, does not attempt to light any logs.
    backwards to the point where if you pick east, it will initially bank at west and then run back east to start. and vise versa

edit#4: you have varrock east / west backwards.

Will look into the invalid tiles, it should only choose accessible ones. What do you mean by varrock being backwards? does it matter?

14 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Will look into the invalid tiles, it should only choose accessible ones. What do you mean by varrock being backwards? does it matter?

Nah just was putting all my notes in one post of all my findings.

For the Varrock it lights in the correct spot but if you start the bot in the middle of Varrock and selected West, it will run to the East bank, grab the logs and run to west and light outside West, but will then bank at West properly. It's not necessarily detrimental but does waste substantial run energy. 

The main issue I'm having is it getting stuck on selecting the tinderbox and just sitting there, I see sometimes it drops a log and selects the tinderbox and lights the log thats on the floor. I'm not really sure why it's getting stuck on just selecting the tinderbox, only happens with a full inventory and mainly when the tinderbox is the first item in the inventory.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:27 PM, Fatalic said:

Nah just was putting all my notes in one post of all my findings.

For the Varrock it lights in the correct spot but if you start the bot in the middle of Varrock and selected West, it will run to the East bank, grab the logs and run to west and light outside West, but will then bank at West properly. It's not necessarily detrimental but does waste substantial run energy. 

The main issue I'm having is it getting stuck on selecting the tinderbox and just sitting there, I see sometimes it drops a log and selects the tinderbox and lights the log thats on the floor. I'm not really sure why it's getting stuck on just selecting the tinderbox, only happens with a full inventory and mainly when the tinderbox is the first item in the inventory.

Made some adjustments to the script to improve responsiveness & firemaking placement in cath - havent been able to replicate the tinderbox stall but running another account through to 50 FM again to check - any other pointers on whats happening when it stops?

Cloakd Firemaking has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.23 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.23
    • - Improve fire placement
    • - Fix progressive nodes on WC lagging behind FM level
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Good bot overall, have had a few problems.

When banking in between rounds (when it's meant to open crates) it opened the bank before the crates and then just stopped, I'm assuming because there was no "open" option on the crates anymore.

And also, it doesn't know when it has a bruma torch or steel axe equipped as it will withdraw a tinderbox and axe. 

• 5 months later...

Running into an issue at West Varrock where the script won't wait to light the last log in the inventory, and just banks leaving that one log on the ground! Also, it will click the tinderbox over and over if it's in the first slot, can be fixed by moving tinderbox to any other square in inventory!

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to setup redwood logs at the GE, but the bot homeports and talks to Death continuously. Any reason for this?

All locations I tried are broken. Varrock East, Falador East. Bought because this was advertised as superior and intelligent lines. Not one of them seem to work. It withdraws the correct items, and it goes to the correct spaces. But it just clicks and toggles the tinder box on and off, over and over. I should have went with familiar creators like the #firemaking scripts. All #whateverskills seem to work great. I took a chance, and I bought a completely busted script. I hope to see some improvements but its whatever. It's my loss. I'm buying #firemaking now after using his trial and having used both his #mining and #cooking with zero problems.