Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [2,400+ Blackmarket Feedback] Selling Proxies - Only 07 GP accepted [Reliable]

Arctic

Arctic's SOCKS 5 Proxy Store

If you are looking for cheap proxies look elsewhere, these proxies are extremely fast and have quite low down time!

Package Pricing (Monthly)

1 Proxy - 3.8M 07 GP each.

5 Proxies - 14.5M 07 GP. (2.9M 07 GP per proxy)

10 Proxies - 24M 07 GP. (2.4M 07 GP per proxy)

It is advised you allocate one proxy per account to minimise the risk of chain bans.

Terms of Service

- If the Proxies are down for over 48 hours then you will be reimbursed for the remaining amount of time you purchased.

- You can not use the proxies for Torrents, mailing, fraud, abuse and illegal activities.

- I will be available for any technical assistance from 6-11PM Australian Eastern Standard Time.

- Delivery of Proxy information will take typically between 0-12 hours after me placing the purchase.

- Please allow me up to 24 hours to deliver your purchase, after that I can refund the order if I have failed to deliver.

- No refunds will be given simply because you changed your mind, either during the delivery waiting period or during the life of the proxy.

To purchase Proxies from me simply contact me by click the add Skype button here!

Click here to buy Dreambot vouchers

Archived