Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Shopper Lite [ANY LOCATION] [BUYING AND SELLING] [INTELLIGENT TRAVERSAL] [PACK OPENING] [WORLD HOPPING] [CHAMELEON]

Bunnybun

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

hello, when the script goes to use the deposit box it just sits there doing nothing, clicks the quantity all button and then idle

in console:

tick should execute?

tick should break? false

on repeat :)

• 1 month later...

So I have bought this to use with conjunction of my ironman, And I love it. It's quick and produces fast results/hour. 

hardly ever messes up, and if it does, it's usually because I set something wrong on the settings. I did notice one thing though, So when it's trying to bank using a deposit box, I noticed instead of going through with banking it by clicking the item that you want banked, with "All" selected... it'll instead hover the mouse over the "All" option and get stuck there, You have to manually click the item to finish the banking process. Can that be fixed? With that said, I do not use the deposit box setting and always use a regular bank option to avoid this error.

Also, I am wondering, if you could add the lumby chest down in the basement shop? It has chocolate bars, tomatoes, cheese, cooking apples, grapes, which I like to buy 3 of those things outta the shop frequently for skilling uses. Would be nice if I could use this shop with this script!

Other then that, I like this script and it works for me as it should! Thank you. 

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Are there any plans to remove the choice of deposit box? This issue has persisted since I bought the script and makes it practically broken and I am thinking of doing a refund.

Can you port the fix from the Pro version to here please? @Bunnybun

Edited by Te_deum

• 5 months later...