Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Blast Furnace 👑| Customised profiles | Quickstart | All bars | Stamin's | Restock coffer | Gloves switching | Cool down bars | Pumping |

Zawy

5 minutes ago, Black Skwerl said:

Script has a lot of issues. Barely works at all. Extremely slow actions, stands around doing nothing for no apparent reason, gets stuck in the bank a lot. Ended up just turning it off because it's a ban waiting to happen.

I am currently running it and it runs fine. I need way more information where it goes wrong for you.

Are you using stamina's or energy potions? Are you using coal bag? Which bar are you using? Are you in the blast furnace worlds? 

You can enable 'Menu manipulation' in the client. That way it won't use the mouse to interact with objects. You can ofcourse also increase your mouse speed.

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

I am currently running it and it runs fine. I need way more information where it goes wrong for you.

Are you using stamina's or energy potions? Are you using coal bag? Which bar are you using? Are you in the blast furnace worlds? 

You can enable 'Menu manipulation' in the client. That way it won't use the mouse to interact with objects. You can ofcourse also increase your mouse speed.

My nigga, there isn't a point where it doesn't go wrong. lol. I'm doing addy with coal bag and staminas, on a blast furnace world. It seems to go wrong with almost any action it does. There's like a huge delay when it does anything, ranging from 5 seconds to minutes, and it just stops doing things all together and randomly starts again as if it wasn't just fucked up. It's giving me like 10-20k xp/h when it should be upwards of 50-70k. I don't see any indication of anything causing it to go wrong either.

Anyway, trial is over so can't test it further. Thanks for the quick reply tho.

Sorry if I came off as being a dick before. lol. Any way I could get another trial? I'd prefer to actually figure out what went wrong and buy the script rather than just give up on it.

1 hour ago, Black Skwerl said:

Sorry if I came off as being a dick before. lol. Any way I could get another trial? I'd prefer to actually figure out what went wrong and buy the script rather than just give up on it.

Hey,

No worries at all. You can try the Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite/ Dreamy AIO Minigames. Both have the script inside aswell :)

44 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

No worries at all. You can try the Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite/ Dreamy AIO Minigames. Both have the script inside aswell :)

Thanks. After trying it again now it seems to be working as intended. Getting about 55k xp/h 1500 addy bars/h.

It seemed to have a problem when I first started it with the pot being full of coal just got stuck clicking the conveyer belt. But then I got it all out and it started up just fine. There was also an instance where it only took 2 loads of coal before the addy instead of 3, but it corrected itself on the next run.

Also, when using staminas it seems to only sip on 4 doses every time and leaves a bunch of 3 doses behind. Is that normal?

Besides all that, it seems to be working great now. Just needs GE restock to be perfect. lol. 😛

Im seeming to have a problem with the blast furnace. Seems like everytime it needs to pay foreman it moves the camera to do so then afterwards it needs to move the camera to start running again but it doesnt. itll just be stuck on "zooming out", until i interfere. ill be 60 smith soon so i dont think itll be a problem after that, but just letting you know.

Hey man, love your bots. Purchased many.

However I have a small bug that reappears often.. sometimes when the conveyer belt isn't visible within view, the player is just stuck bank standing with ores in the inv. as soon as I move the camera a little manually where the belt is visible, the bot instantly clicks on it.

Other than that, from a fellow coder, great work with your scripts!

Dreamy Blast Furnace has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed coffer issue
    Thanks!