Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting Is Dead, They Make More Off You Buying Their Scripts

CReckless

1 minute ago, CReckless said:

I removed you, not blocked, because there was no point in continuing to be friends on discord? You messaged me saying my thread was pointless and I should have messaged you, I responded that you showed a lack of concern for me as a customer, and you just further disputed that and made excuses for what I should have done instead of what you should have. We didn't seem to be getting anywhere, nor did you ever say anything about resolving this, fixing the script, or anything of the sort until just now in your post. Just that I should have messaged you.

Personally, if I'm telling you you should've  messaged me again to question what's up with the script update that shows intent that it'll be fixed, as the unsent message says though I'll send you an updated version later on when I'm home

2 hours ago, gastro said:

I hope you know the interaction is handled by the client itself and not me.

The goal of the script was achieved, it does everything required, it's a very minor issue within the script, and it's actually caused by you now setting the prices too low for the buy offer to complete...

Hence why I asked for the update? Surely you could understand a script that high alch's items for profit would be dependent on the purchase price of said item, I don't know why 25% above the med price would be beneficial to the script, me, or anyone other than the person on the receiving end of the grand exchange offer. You had the price set significantly higher than even the alch price for the item, making the script completely useless. Regardless the script was picked up by Jagex's automated ban system and issued bans on every account that ran it within 4 hours of using it.

Edited by CReckless

16 minutes ago, CReckless said:

the scripter from that post is on this site as well and has already posted in this thread.

Can you direct me to their post? As far as I'm concerned you are talking about two completely different people. If you think it's @Aeglen, it's not. Just similar name/avatar hahaha.

15 minutes ago, CReckless said:

Hence why I asked for the update? Surely you could understand a script that high alch's items for profit would be dependent on the purchase price of said item, I don't know why 25% above the med price would be beneficial to the script, me, or anyone other than the person on the receiving end of the grand exchange offer.

Personal preference I guess as I'd prefer to buy for a potentially high price instantly than wait around, generally people would want things to instant-buy, it was indeed an oversite on my part about the initial pricing for the items however it wasn't stated that it should buy at med price.

Edit: My test account is still alive

Edited by gastro

1 minute ago, CReckless said:

Hence why I asked for the update? Surely you could understand a script that high alch's items for profit would be dependent on the purchase price of said item, I don't know why 25% above the med price would be beneficial to the script, me, or anyone other than the person on the receiving end of the grand exchange offer. Regardless the script was picked up by Jagex's automated ban system and issued bans on every account than ran it within 4 hours of using it.

if its a ban within 4hrs its not caused by the script itself.

19 minutes ago, CReckless said:

I think the icing on the cake was that this thread post was posted in a private discord where other scripters rushed to comment to the defense of another, in attempt to discredit and dissuade people from believing this post and continuing business. This post makes virtually no sense because I cropped the pic so it was just the message, not showing the site, and also because the scripter from that post is on this site as well and has already posted in this thread. Good try though.

2 minutes ago, Bonfire said:

Can you direct me to their post? As far as I'm concerned you are talking about two completely different people. If you think it's @Aeglen, it's not. Just similar name/avatar hahaha.

Haha sorry for the confusion but I am definitely not Eagle Scripts. 

1 minute ago, Aeglen said:

Haha sorry for the confusion but I am definitely not Eagle Scripts. 

Oh okay, regardless the picture still serves it's purpose.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience purchasing a private script not going well. That's generally why we prefer people use a private script shop on our forums by a Scripter+, as they have much more reputation to hold up and we find reduces the chance of exit scamming or anything like that (not what happened here, but generally speaking).

Overall though this thread seems to be targeted at the script writer that sold you a script, and we don't support private script sales at all so you two need to hash it out between yourselves privately, not on a public thread filled with inaccurate statements about scripters. For every private script that didn't make a return for the person who bought it, there's probably 10 that have.

People are allowed to set any price they want for any services they want to provide, and you're allowed to agree or not agree. I'm not sure why you're making a thread with such a sensationalist title complaining about it. As I said above we don't provide any support for private scripts, so you should continue contacting him in private. If he scammed you in any way or broke any terms you both agreed to, you can open a dispute and our staff can take a look :) 

Sorry again!

1.) You went with someone with no rank on DreamBot scripting.  DreamBot host private script shops for Scripter+ and above approved Scripters.  These Scripters have past some standardized testing to assure they are quality.  Not a guarantee it will he perfect but it can help.

2.) Botting isn't dead just because you had a poor experience.  YOUR botting might be dead but tons of people still have solid experiences skilling or farming gold.

3.) Glhf with whatever you do next but it sounds like your mindset and problem solving abilities might not fit botting.  Maybe try another game?