Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • "Space" to pause + Stop script timer

blackking

Hello Dreamers, Ive realised after the recent updates made to the Dreambot client the feature of pausing the script by pressing space was removed can we bring it back?
    Also can we add stop script timer to the break tab, right now I'm treating break timer like a stop timer e.g. setting the break length to 900 minutes and the run time to 90 minutes.  

I really didn't think anyone intentionally used that 😮 I had to remove it because of an issue people had with QuickStart that the client would grab focus then if you typed "space" it would reload the script. I'll add a change so it's only disabled if you actually used QuickStart to start a script, otherwise it should function as it did before, sorry about that!

A stop script "break" sounds pretty interesting, let me think about that :) 

I had a feeling that it got removed because of that issue lol, I had the same problem but i quickly realized by pressing space it selects the last method i chose to run the script whether it was "script restart" or "start script". Even if i choose "restart script" and i wish to keep the "space" key reserved for the "pause script" I would just pause and play and then it shifts the focus back. Anyway im happy that a fix is on the way,
    Legend thank you 😃

I second the stop script timer! I try to only bot a few hours anymore because I get banned so much botting 5+ hours straight. I work 10-12 hr shifts so I was about to just quit botting. Stop script timer would redeem me!

Archived