Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client stops working after 1 hour and 20 mins everytime

choppsmcgee

I’m running a sand crabs bot and it works fine, great script but when I’m using it and it gets to the 1 hour 20min -30min mark it always freezes, like the image gets stuck and it just stops doing anything. I ran through cmd, no errors, ran with debugger no errors, re downloaded client, cleared jagex files, ran with max memory, min memory, med memory. And same thing keeps happing, I restarted my pc, looked in task manager and it’s not using all my disc, cpu or memory. Iv done all options I could think of, and when it freezes I can stop script and nothing happens, when I minimize the client and open back up when froze the screen turns black and becomes unresponsive. Please help I have tried everything 

13 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Do you have breaks enabled on the client? If so could you take a screenshot of the settings for me?

Yes I do, here is the screen shot

501E7C5F-67F4-4B95-B86E-D828F3E8DA05.jpeg

When it freezes does it mention the break starting at all?

@Hashtag you might want to check if you're using a custom mouse algorithm to not use our sleep methods and to use Thread.sleep instead, or if you're not using one it might have something to do with any onSolverStart you might be using locking it up? Maybe try forcing a break to start (make a break that runs every minute or something) and see if you can recreate the issue :) 

No it does not say anything about a break and I’m just using your default mouse stuff I haven’t changed anything really and I’m not sure what a on solver start is

2 hours ago, choppsmcgee said:

No it does not say anything about a break and I’m just using your default mouse stuff I haven’t changed anything really and I’m not sure what a on solver start is

What Pandemic said about mouse and solver starts was directed at me. You don't need to worry about any of that, I'll check it shortly.

46 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

What Pandemic said about mouse and solver starts was directed at me. You don't need to worry about any of that, I'll check it shortly.

Ohh okay thank you

@choppsmcgee I was able to reproduce the issue. I made some changes to the script and wasn't able to get it to freeze again, so I believe it's fixed now. Let me know if you encounter this issue again.

8 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

@choppsmcgee I was able to reproduce the issue. I made some changes to the script and wasn't able to get it to freeze again, so I believe it's fixed now. Let me know if you encounter this issue again.

Hell yeah thank you

Archived