Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Miner | Custom sleeps | Any location | Power mining | Banking | Stop conditions

gastro

23 hours ago, kcooldude said:

What is the best way to bot without getting banned? Any tips/tricks?

The main things you can do outside of the stuff in scripts, are taking breaks and taking time to bot different things on the same account. 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately dropping doesn’t function anymore it’s clicking miss all the time and doesn’t drop the ores anymore.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, OKIS said:

Unfortunately dropping doesn’t function anymore it’s clicking miss all the time and doesn’t drop the ores anymore.

This was likely caused by an OSRS update which broke a client method, should be resolved now

On 4/24/2022 at 4:59 PM, padroqt said:

would be nice if you added adamantite and runite

Due to it being free, those/other ores will not be being added

Edited by gastro
    typo

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

This was awesome while it lasted! I leveled so fast. Unfortunately I got the bans. Perhaps because when the rats kill me and I lose my axe, i'm still trying to mine? Not sure. The clicks looked really simple and clean, not too fast. Was fun to try for the day though.