Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Miner | Custom sleeps | Any location | Power mining | Banking | Stop conditions

gastro

On 6/22/2021 at 4:09 AM, gastro said:

I don't get what you mean, why's it dropping at the bank?

I think he means it opens the bank but does not deposit any ores,  it just sits there.

14 minutes ago, kennthemann said:

I think he means it opens the bank but does not deposit any ores,  it just sits there.

Yea I presumed that, couldn't seem to get the same result when testing though

14 minutes ago, kennthemann said:

it wasnt happening to me either till today. weird

UPDATE:  only certain location it happens.  didnt work mining in barbarian village and banking in edgeville. but its working fine mining outside of varrock and banking their.  

34 minutes ago, kennthemann said:

UPDATE:  only certain location it happens.  didnt work mining in barbarian village and banking in edgeville. but its working fine mining outside of varrock and banking their.  

On the 2nd trip?
    I'm running it right now at Barbarian Village on Tin with no issues
    spacer.png

Edited by gastro

make the drop up to down snakewise together down with a couple of failscause only a bot can be that precice.  give it random idles. 5k exp less is worht more than a day ban. lower exp rate and make this bot able

On 6/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, gastro said:

I don't get what you mean, why's it dropping at the bank?

i never sed bank. it has a lousy drop pattern. and whan it have full inventory with a game it drops the gem first. then mining full inventory. aswell as the mouse dosent hower over the new ore. pretty simple fix actualy. exept of that scripts amazing. but if not fix i wont dare to use it over lvl 50

Edited by Dhavoc

2 minutes ago, Dhavoc said:

i never sed bank. it has a lousy drop pattern. and whan it have full inventory with a game it drops the gem first. then mining full inventory. aswell as the mouse dosent hower over the new ore. pretty simple fix actualy. exept of that scripts amazing. but if not fix i wont dare to use it over lvl 50

That wasn't a reply to you.

Also those things may be altered although however they're very unlikely to effect bans, I haven't had a single ban using it.

1 minute ago, gastro said:

That wasn't a reply to you.

Also those things may be altered although however they're very unlikely to effect bans, I haven't had a single ban using it.

ye but safety for 10 mill exp is important when u gor 200m