Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonScouter 🔥 [Discord Bot] [NO BANS] [Proggies] [World Hopping] [Image Embeds] [Leech List] [Death-Walking]

Bonfire

6 hours ago, Bonfire said:

I've added many more loot images courtesy of Corey. Please feel free to contact me on Discord (Bon#7654) and try the script free for three hours if you have any questions :) 

Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
    bonScouter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.11 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • feat: add death-walking support to Revenant Caves (level 26 wildy)
    • feat: add wilderness ditch support
    • feat: add revenant cave payment support
    • chore: update bonScouter to v2.11
    Thanks!

Just added a loot image for a recent 4 billion GP kill that was obtained using bonScouter by Will #IRS! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the script.

It's currently at v2.12 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • feat: add maximum value option
    Thanks!

Suggestion: Option to typ in a location name per bot, if you have bots in different locations, it tells you what location the person is at, lets say you have 10 different locations in the Wilderniss, or PVP worlds, you can typ in the names yourself when you start the script, so its easy to see where the person got scouted at.
    Hard to know where the scouted person got scouted at right now, if you have multiple locations on lock down.
    Script looks amazing btw

• 2 weeks later...
    On 4/23/2022 at 6:54 AM, Andre Hazes said:

Suggestion: Option to typ in a location name per bot, if you have bots in different locations, it tells you what location the person is at, lets say you have 10 different locations in the Wilderniss, or PVP worlds, you can typ in the names yourself when you start the script, so its easy to see where the person got scouted at.
    Hard to know where the scouted person got scouted at right now, if you have multiple locations on lock down.
    Script looks amazing btw

Hey Andre, apologies for getting back to you so late. I wasn't notified that a new post was made on the thread :o

I'm actually building this functionality into the next version of the script and it will be done automatically. You won't need to type in a location, the script will already know where it is at :)

Thank you for the kind words and your support

I'd like to announce that bonScouter will soon be receiving a huge revamp that includes a free web panel built for the script. The web panel will enable you to view your scouts, manage your leech list (as well as other lists), and adjust the bot's settings on a nice and easy-to-use website. I've posted some early preview images of the site for you below (do note that design and functionality is liable to change). Please stay tuned for more updates!

Spoiler

lZQxSw8.png

G1Ies6p.png

z6TgasL.png

uu9stFL.png

Edited by Bonfire

It's currently at v2.12 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • feat: add location fetching
    • feat: prepare for v3
    Thanks!

Updated the thread text and preview images to showcase the new "Player Location" feature. This feature shows you exactly where in the world a player was scouted.

I've also updated the thread with C Engineer's latest bounty of 9.2 billion OSRS gold.

Lastly, progress on the website is going well and I hope to release a beta for it here soon, so stay tuned :)