Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonScouter 🔥 [Discord Bot] [NO BANS] [Proggies] [World Hopping] [Image Embeds] [Leech List] [Death-Walking]

Bonfire

Added a section for Progress Pictures. "Will #IRS" recently made over 3 billion GP in 2 days using bonScouter! Please feel free to message me any juicy loot you happen to get using the script and I will happily display it :) 

Edited by Bonfire

• Bonfire changed the title to bonScouter 🔥 [Discord Alerts] [PROGGIES] [World Hopping] [Death-Walking] [Active Support]
    On 8/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, gg34 said:

auto hop is on?

Hey @gg34, sorry for the late reply! Hopping is a feature, yes. You have the option to enable it or disable it. If you choose to enable the hopping option, you can choose which worlds to hop to. Hopefully that answers your question! 

I have very, very good news for bonScouter! I have just request a re-compile for bonScouter v2.00! This version includes a completely overhauled Discord alerting system that allows you to invite a Discord bot to your server for easy scouting! Simply purchase the script, invite the bot, request an API key, and get to scouting! The Discord bot also sends alerts in the form of an image (no more having to read text embeds!). A preview of the image alerts can be seen below.

scoutImage.png

The SDN Bot should reply as soon as the update is out. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do happen to purchase the script, please contact me for your API key!

Edited by Bonfire

Lots of fantastic updates as of late! I've just pushed out another update to include a "maximum combat level" setting (to scout people at or below a certain combat level) and something I'm very proud to announce, settings persistence! Your settings now save across script restarts! Happy scouting!

The SDN Bot should reply as soon as the update is approved. Thank you as always!

Edited by Bonfire