Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonScouter 🔥 [Discord Bot] [NO BANS] [Proggies] [World Hopping] [Image Embeds] [Leech List] [Death-Walking]

Bonfire

10 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Released on the store :) 

Thank you!

As Pandemic has mentioned, this script is now out of beta and available for purchase! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

In an effort to help increase interest in bonScouter, I've went ahead and indefinitely applied a 50% discount for all packages. If you were on the fence about purchasing, or perhaps the price point was too high, now is a great time to buy!

I also wanted to remind everyone that C Engineer currently has a 6.8 Billion gold bounty on the head of his PvP-Locked HCIM. bonScouter comes packaged with everything you need to find and keep track of players in-game (including those with massive bounties on their head!).

Edited by Bonfire

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the most recent game update broke the "Disable accept aid" functionality for this script. I've just released a fix for this and it is currently pending SDN approval. The SDN Bot should reply as soon as the fix is out.

Please let me know if you find any other issues. Thank you!