Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

I purchased both standard and advance. I got an issue running the advance version though, each time i do so it runs the basic version...  

Subquest.png

Edited by blackking

12 minutes ago, blackking said:

I purchased both standard and advance. I got an issue running the advance version though, each time i do so it runs the basic version...  

Subquest.png

Apologies, this was an issue with the last release. Will be fixed in a couple hours!

24 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

@blackking

Fixed! :) 

Thank you! its definitely working. Also I cant see the full window when i run the script, i have to keep playing with scale lay out on the window display setting going  from 125% back to 100%. Doing that fixes the dreambot window but the option setup window doesn't scale up accordingly, you can kinda see it on the pic attached.

Edited by blackking

On 6/17/2021 at 6:50 PM, SubCZ said:

Thanks for all the feedback :) 

If the quest includes combat it will determine whether your skills are more suitable for melee or ranged and then equip the strongest gear set for that combat style based on your levels and bank, without spending any serious amount of coins (generally caps at black d'hide for ranged, and rune for melee). 

Okay nice! That's a cool way to do it! I was wondering if that might be the case, definitely will reduce user error that way :D

1 hour ago, blackking said:

Thank you! its definitely working. Also I cant see the full window when i run the script, i have to keep playing with scale lay out on the window display setting going  from 125% back to 100%. Doing that fixes the dreambot window but the option setup window doesn't scale up accordingly, you can kinda see it on the pic attached.

Hey, I believe this is a known issue on windows with high DPI monitors. Can you try the following and let me know if it fixes the issue?

hS4Nefl.jpg

1) Open Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DELETE).

2) Right click your DreamBot process (listed as Java), and click "Properties".

3) Select "Compatibility" on the top of the properties window.

4) Click "Change high DPI settings" to open another window.

5) On the bottom, tick the box that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior.

6) In the box below this checkmark, select "Application".

7) Click "Apply" and "Ok" on all the windows, and restart DreamBot.

This should reduce the size of the DreamBot client on your screen. If this doesn't work I'll make sure the script will be able to run at a lower client size.

Edited by SubCZ

11 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Hey, I believe this is a known issue on windows with high DPI monitors. Can you try the following and let me know if it fixes the issue?

hS4Nefl.jpg

1) Open Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DELETE).

2) Right click your DreamBot process (listed as Java), and click "Properties".

3) Select "Compatibility" on the top of the properties window.

4) Click "Change high DPI settings" to open another window.

5) On the bottom, tick the box that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior.

6) In the box below this checkmark, select "Application".

This should reduce the size of the DreamBot client on your screen. If this doesn't work I'll make sure the script will be able to run at a lower client size.

Still doesnt work, I followed all the steps and still no effect. Dreambot client size still messed up aswell as the script option setup.

13 minutes ago, blackking said:

Still doesnt work, I followed all the steps and still no effect. Dreambot client size still messed up aswell as the script option setup.

Thanks for checking, I will remove resolution restrictions in the next update. Should be available tomorrow