Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

32 minutes ago, chrisjeboyyyy said:

I would LOVE to buy this, but this price is a bit absurt if you ask me

Hi there, you're looking at the Advanced Edition in this thread. The Standard edition is available for $17.95 and includes the majority of these quests (79 total)! You can take a look here:

12 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Hi there, you're looking at the Advanced Edition in this thread. The Standard edition is available for $17.95 and includes the majority of these quests (79 total)! You can take a look here:

It's still almost 20 bucks per month lol. First purchase already is pretty big ass. I think renewals should be trimmed down significantly. No normal people can afford to pay this every month.

Edited by playmorecs

51 minutes ago, playmorecs said:

It's still almost 20 bucks per month lol. First purchase already is pretty big ass. I think renewals should be trimmed down significantly. No normal people can afford to play this every month.

I personally think the price is very reasonable compared to some other questing scripts on this market and other markets. Other scripts may offer 10-15 quests for similar prices. To think that you're getting 100+ quests for $35 means you're getting each quest for less than $0.35. I think that is extremely generous.

One could argue that it is a large up-front cost, but the benefits offered by the script are absolutely unmatched, and in my opinion, well worth the price.

Edited by Bonfire

sorry ive never used the client however i am very interested in your script. so with that payment would i be able to use the script and then each additional month costs the additional price? or is it 35 to have it and 30 to use per month? so in otherwords i just want to know is the first month 35$ or 65$?

1 minute ago, dmart said:

sorry ive never used the client however i am very interested in your script. so with that payment would i be able to use the script and then each additional month costs the additional price? or is it 35 to have it and 30 to use per month? so in otherwords i just want to know is the first month 35$ or 65$?

Hey there, any of our scripts with a monthly payment you only pay the first price today, and the renewal price every 30 days afterwards if you want to continue using the script.

So if you bought this script you'd only pay the $35 today and have access for 30 days, and if you want to continue using it it's then $30 each month after :) 

Sub Quester V 1.1 Released:

• Added optional stamina potion support
    • Improved Misthalin Mystery boss fight
    • Fixed Client of Kourend requirements
    • Fixed The Dig Site requirements
    • Fixed A Porcine of Interest requirements

Sub Quester V 1.11 Released:

• Added In-Progress support for The Knight's Sword
    • Fixed The Knight's Sword
    • Fixed banking (selling loot bug)
    Edited by SubCZ

This looks amazing! Some serious time must have gone into this - and for that many quests this is a great price!

How do you handle gear selection? Do you have presets which you think are optimal for each ques

19 hours ago, playmorecs said:

It's still almost 20 bucks per month lol. First purchase already is pretty big ass. I think renewals should be trimmed down significantly. No normal people can afford to pay this every month.

Perhaps its not made for "normal" people. You could easily make back the cost of this script, only creating one account if you have more than 10 IQ.