Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

Just now, JibJab7 said:

Misthalin Mystery - Gets stuck in the room with the killer in the closets. It just pushed the mirror into the middle of the room not pointing at a closet.

Also:

Ardy easy diary it keeps infinitly picking the HAM members after gathering a rusty sword. Collected 2 and it just keeps going...

That's intended. If it would push the mirror in front of a closet the knife wouldn't fly out of that closet. It needs to wait until the shadow appears.

HAM lair is intended too because there is a chance for a rusty sword to break while identifying which is why it collects multiple.

10 hours ago, SubCZ said:

That's intended. If it would push the mirror in front of a closet the knife wouldn't fly out of that closet. It needs to wait until the shadow appears.

HAM lair is intended too because there is a chance for a rusty sword to break while identifying which is why it collects multiple.

Ahhh gotcha. My b. Great Script btw.

I appreciate the effort that went into making this script and how advanced it is but got me banned in 1 day (6-8 hour use) on a mid level main (only bot used).  Also automatic renewal? Shit money-grabbing system Dreambot. "initial fee then $X after" thought this meant if you purchased another months usage, not that it would automatically be renewed. Thanks

1 hour ago, ilesmay said:

I appreciate the effort that went into making this script and how advanced it is but got me banned in 1 day (6-8 hour use) on a mid level main (only bot used).  Also automatic renewal? Shit money-grabbing system Dreambot. "initial fee then $X after" thought this meant if you purchased another months usage, not that it would automatically be renewed. Thanks

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. There's a guide on avoiding bans and recovering banned accounts in my discord server in the #faq channel. There are a lot of things that could cause a ban unrelated to the script you are running. I recommend checking it out to improve your results.

The payment system is not handled by scripters and admins are always happy to refund accidental renewals.

1 hour ago, Fitzie said:

Any quests coming soon?  Great script, however it won’t complete a tail of two cats for some reason 

Yea new quests are being worked on. What is it doing when it has an issue with A Tail of Two Cats?

3 hours ago, polskitalent said:

I used this script  for 1 hour logged of next day i am banned like wtf?!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. There's a guide on avoiding bans and recovering banned accounts in my discord server in the #faq channel. There are a lot of things that could cause a ban unrelated to the script you are running. I recommend checking it out to improve your results.