Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

3 hours ago, HarvieMG said:

Hey it died during waterfall and the script stopped. Do I have to manually do the script? 

Hi, at which step and how did it die?

1 hour ago, SubCZ said:

Hi, at which step and how did it die?

Must have died by the moss giants and then just stopped working. Had to do manually.

Also for druidic ritual it gets stuck fighting the zombies at the gate.

1 hour ago, HarvieMG said:

Must have died by the moss giants and then just stopped working. Had to do manually.

Also for druidic ritual it gets stuck fighting the zombies at the gate.

For Waterfall quest, make sure you have the recommended stats listed in the GUI. The script will let you start it if you don't have the recommended stats but it is risky and you're not guaranteed to survive if you don't. But I noticed the recommended stats for that quest are fairly low so I raised them a bit to make it safer. I've also made it heal more frequently in case that was the issue. This will be live within 24 hours (when admins approve it).

For Druidic Ritual, I just tested this quest and didn't get stuck personally. If you have the logs when you got stuck that'd help.

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v6.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Made Waterfall quest safer on low level accounts
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v6.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Made Waterfall quest safer on low level accounts
    Thanks!

One little thing is notice the script sometime never or rarely use stamina pots during quests. It brings one, but I generally see it walking or not drinking the potion.

10 hours ago, HarvieMG said:

One little thing is notice the script sometime never or rarely use stamina pots during quests. It brings one, but I generally see it walking or not drinking the potion.

It only uses stamina pots for quests that never have to fill up their entire inventory, but if you notice one that should've had them or didn't drink them let me know which one and I can add it.

2 hours ago, HarvieMG said:

Grand tree is not working properly for me. Gets stuck in the beginning.

Which step exactly did it get stuck on and what was it doing when it was stuck?