Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

37 minutes ago, erikevo8 said:

Got the bank issue fixed. Im getting stuck on fremmy isles from GE.I Start script and it runs to the agility shortcut and spam clicks into the wildy. 

Has been resolved over discord - for anyone with the same issue, enabling fresh start fixed it.

Sub Quester V 1.3 Released:

• Increased paint transparency
    • Fixed Animal Magnetism
    • Fixed What Lies Below (stuck at Zaff)
    • Added debug messages
    Edited by SubCZ

Sub Quester V 1.4 Released:

• Added support for bank tabs and placeholders
    • Added In-Progress support for Biohazard
    • Added In-Progress support for Horror of the Deep
    • Fixed Olaf's Quest (gear bug)
    • Fixed One Small Favour (gear bug)
    • Fixed Regicide (gear bug)
    • Fixed Zogre Flesh Eaters (gear bug)
    • Fixed Underground Pass (gear bug)

Stuck on enchanted key, realized it was just clicking locate for like 30 minutes.. Hopefully I dont get banned lmfao..

stuck on freeing mountain dwarf.

Edited by jacktrades

Review so far: Way too many issues to be charging 30 bucks for it. I shouldn't have to finish out 3/5 of the quests I tried running. I think right now you should make it free or really cheap so you get more feedback on the issues. RQuester by comparison is a click go and it does it. This you click go and have to watch it every step of the way. 

Seep Herder. Task: Capturing Yellow Sheep ... gets stucked there

Edit: Actually failing all sheeps only the blue one the script was able to catch.

Edited by beusyeah

6 hours ago, jacktrades said:

Stuck on enchanted key, realized it was just clicking locate for like 30 minutes.. Hopefully I dont get banned lmfao..

stuck on freeing mountain dwarf.

Im not sure what you mean by this, Enchanted Key is not part of this script. If you’re talking about Fremmenik Trials, that’s not a bug and it is waiting for the Draugen to cross the bridge while clicking the talisman - with bad rng this can take a while but the clicking is heavily randomized and a method that even the wiki recommends so I can assure you this will not cause any bans.

At what step did you get stuck during Mountain Dwarf? This quest got fixed recently, I can run some accounts through it if you’re still having issues

Edited by SubCZ