Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

On 9/10/2021 at 7:05 PM, Mikasa said:

The quest needs to be unstarted. If you've made any progress on a quest, script won't be able to pick up from where you left off.

Can you unstart a quest in OSRS? I played this game for so many years but I have never heard about that. I'm in the same situation with regard to Black Knight's Fortress

Is there a way to stop it from making ridiculous offers at the GE? It is offering 27k for a regular pickaxe, and since people have them listed so I end up paying that much. 

53 minutes ago, mxmyers said:

Is there a way to stop it from making ridiculous offers at the GE? It is offering 27k for a regular pickaxe, and since people have them listed so I end up paying that much. 

You can look up quest items on the wiki and buy them in advance. As far as the script goes, it needs to buy it at the lowest price on the GE since it wouldn't be able to get that item otherwise.

15 hours ago, SubCZ said:

You can look up quest items on the wiki and buy them in advance. As far as the script goes, it needs to buy it at the lowest price on the GE since it wouldn't be able to get that item otherwise.

It's not buying it at the minimal price, the script is making incredibly high offers and accepting them, it just did a stack of 10 monkfish for 74k. Why can't we just adjust the pricing by like 10% value or something, not 74k for 10 monkfish..... 

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the log history and it was just offers made, the GE didn't make me actually spend that much on the items. I'm okay with paying top price, I just thought it was adding a few zeros at the end haha. My mistake. 

Edited by mxmyers

So what would be the advantage in purchasing this over the account builder? I see the account builder also includes 105 quest?

Edit: Nevermind I seen further down you also need to purchase the other scripts separately. I'll probably get lifetime here soon once my account makes money from the spidines.

Edited by sjd6795
    Correction

Any chance for a life time version? I don't see myself purchasing this until I have stats for all the quest so they can all be completed the same month otherwise.

Actually, can you add an option to force red quests?  Perhaps a manual boss option?

Script got stuck during Priest in Peril last night.  Had to manually complete it.  Now it's not detecting that it's complete and won't let quests in red requiring it to be selected

1 hour ago, sjd6795 said:

Any chance for a life time version? I don't see myself purchasing this until I have stats for all the quest so they can all be completed the same month otherwise.

There is a lifetime version on the store here:

24 minutes ago, DimitriWhite said:

Now it's not detecting that it's complete and won't let quests in red requiring it to be selected

You need to finish the dialogue with Drezel after completing the quest for the script to recognize it as completed. It does this automatically unless you do the quest manually.