Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

1 hour ago, SubCZ said:

Looks like you have an unbankable item in your inventory. Try clearing your inventory and relaunching

I never had any unbankable item in the my inventory , i tryed again and still the same.

Edited by blackking

Just now, blackking said:

I never had any unbankable item in the my inventory , i tryed again and still the same.

Check if fresh start is enabled and if not enable it and restart the client. If that doesn't help try a different account to check if something with the account settings is off and let me know. Users in my discord are using the quester successfully at the moment

28 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Check if fresh start is enabled and if not enable it and restart the client. If that doesn't help try a different account to check if something with the account settings is off and let me know. Users in my discord are using the quester successfully at the moment

I tried a different account and it worked perfect. The problem was the "deposit worn items" button isn't visible in bank tab on that account, i gotta try and figure out how to put it on loll. How do i fix this?

8 minutes ago, blackking said:

I tried a different account and it worked perfect. The problem was the "deposit worn items" button isn't visible in bank tab on that account, i gotta try and figure out how to put it on loll. How do i fix this?

I don't think there's an option to disable/enable it, at least I don't know of one. Maybe clearing the dreambot/game cache manually would help, I've never heard of that issue

Edited by SubCZ

42 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I don't think there's an option to disable/enable it, at least I don't know of one. Maybe clearing the dreambot/game cache manually would help, I've never heard of that issue

I found out there is a option to enable/disable it, the bank has a settings menu it looks like a wrench thing top right corner. Thank you anyway though i freakin love this script.

Edited by blackking

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Holy Grail
    • Fixed X Marks The Spot
    • Fixed Gertrude's Cat
    • Fixed Ernest the Chicken
    • Fixed Vampyre Slayer
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Holy Grail
    • Fixed X Marks The Spot
    • Fixed Gertrude's Cat
    • Fixed Ernest the Chicken
    • Fixed Vampyre Slayer
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Gertrude's Cat
    • Fixed Corsair Curse
    • Fixed X Marks the Spot
    • Fixed Price Ali Rescue requirements
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Gertrude's Cat
    • Fixed Corsair Curse
    • Fixed X Marks the Spot
    • Fixed Price Ali Rescue requirements
    Thanks!