Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

7 minutes ago, lllloooo2222 said:

Stamina is not supported.

the option is there but it does not withdraw any nor does it save as default

Hey there, stamina potions are currently only supported by a list of specific quests since not all of them have the inventory space for it. Let me know if there's a specific quest that you thought should have had them and I'll put it in the next update.

Edited by SubCZ

3 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Hey there, stamina potions are currently only supported by a list of specific quests since not all of them have the inventory space for it. Let me know if there's a specific quest that you thought should have had them and I'll put it in the next update.

ahh, all good, i just never noticed them being used in the few i did

tourist trap comes to mind though

2 minutes ago, lllloooo2222 said:

ahh, all good, i just never noticed them being used in the few i did

tourist trap comes to mind though

Added for the next release, thanks for the heads up!

11 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Added for the next release, thanks for the heads up!

also enakhras lament, idk how hard it would be to bank mid quest but from what i remember the majority of the items are used within the first 5 mins of the quest, and running around in that dugeon is garbo without stams

e/ could also not be worth it to leave and come back idk

Edited by lllloooo2222

1 minute ago, lllloooo2222 said:

also enakhras lament, idk how hard it would be to bank mid quest but from what i remember the majority of the items are used within the first 5 mins of the quest, and running around in that dugeon is garbo without stams

I'll take a look at that as soon as I got some test accounts for that quest, wouldn't want to add an additional bank run without testing it a couple times first.

30 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I'll take a look at that as soon as I got some test accounts for that quest, wouldn't want to add an additional bank run without testing it a couple times first.

barcrawl also definetly need it

You're customer support is top tier, I've had a few more issues over the past 24 hours but I don't want to keep spamming the thread. Can I get a discord link to chat?