Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

14 minutes ago, banus said:

Hi how do I get the bot to use stamina potions? Although I check it every time it still does not use them. Would love to get this figured out, since it would greatly increase quest time. Thank you!

It will only use them during specific quests cause many of them do not have the inventory space for it

Sub Quester - Standard Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Gertrude's Cat
    • Fixed Corsair Curse
    • Fixed X Marks the Spot
    • Fixed Price Ali Rescue requirements
    Thanks!

Bought VIP for this client and this script last night. Did 2 quests. Banned this morning.

Level 123 staker ompletely manual until now, wtf lmao.

Sub Quester - Standard Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Now collects Glarial's pebble
    • Now collects Waterfall key
    • Fixed Roving Elves
    • Fixed camera
    Thanks!

You should just combine all 3 scripts (SubCZ Quester, account builder, and gold farm) into 1 script, so the bot can gather gold, train stats, and complete quests.

12 minutes ago, z10n said:

You should just combine all 3 scripts (SubCZ Quester, account builder, and gold farm) into 1 script, so the bot can gather gold, train stats, and complete quests.

This is exactly what Sub Account Builder does. You unlock moneymakers/quests in the account builder by owning the scripts.

Have been trying this script for about an hour or so, so far one of the best if not the best scripts I have had the privilege to use.

Absolutely flawless! Much love to SubCZ for his scripts of pure passion! - Would highly recommend to anyone!

<3

O.G

Will update review after a longer time of using it but so far so impressed it made my ancestors smile aha!

[EDIT]

Would love to see more quests added in the near future, would be godly and would have me hooked for a long time!
    Nailing all the free to play would be an awesome addition :) Then of course some more members quests.

Really hope we see more from you brother! 

Edited by OG Botter