Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

I really wanted to love this but a couple of things,

PROS:

• Unprecedented amounts of quests
    • Impressive quest readiness system

NEEDS / ISSUES / CONS:

• (NEED) Individual quest timer / Overall timer (Maybe I missed this?)
    • (NEED) Armor Selection - Ended up purchasing an entire armor setup which was strange and below level
    • (NEED) Food Selection
    • (ISSUE) Purchases items for insanely high prices, this could already be scripted to never go over the amount of coins I have I just haven't tested enough to know
    • (CONS) Renewal price is high
    • (CONS) Uses modern layout (ew, lol)

Finally and Unfortunately - Was 2 day banned while questing within 45 minutes of starting this script on a members account that was near 80cb and was 98% hand reared. I have not had similar experiences using other questing scripts on similar level / style accounts.

Sorry...

Thanks for the feedback,

29 minutes ago, Guevara said:
    • (NEED) Individual quest timer / Overall timer (Maybe I missed this?)

This is currently planned for the next release.

• (NEED) Armor Selection - Ended up purchasing an entire armor setup which was strange and below level

Armor selection would cause more issues than it would solve imo. Many quests require specific equipment items that users may not be aware of. How would you handle those quests that can only be done with melee gear and those that can only be done with ranged gear, if the user didn't select appropriate items? Would users have to select gear for every single quest they add to the queue? What about quests that have a weight limit? Scripts that only support a handful of simple quests don't have this issue, but for this script I don't see a better solution than to have equipment presets. You will not be banned because of the armor you wear, even if its below your level. If you want me to add a specific equipment item to the ranged or melee sets that it'll only use if it is already in your bank you can let me know though. 

• (NEED) Food Selection

Similar issue as with armor selection. Some quests can't realistically be done with low level foods without banking mid quest - Regicide, Contact, and Desert Treasure come to mind. Most users cannot know in advance which food is sufficient - the Contact boss fight will not work at the current recommended level when using Lobsters, for example. This will just lead to more errors, and again the need to select different food for each quest.

• (ISSUE) Purchases items for insanely high prices, this could already be scripted to never go over the amount of coins I have I just haven't tested enough to know

You're right that it'll never use more coins than you have. In my opinion it is better to purchase, for example, a bronze pickaxe for 10k than to get stuck because the item is not available at a low price and not be able to continue questing. There were a couple of more expensive low volume items that this caused issues with, but these have since been removed (Bandos gear, primarily).

If you have any solutions to these issues, I'm happy to implement them

Was 2 day banned while questing within 45 minutes of starting this script

If you got a ban within 45 minutes I am almost certain that it was not this script. Gameplay based bans simply don't happen this quickly after the trigger.

Edited by SubCZ

The Fremennik Trials

Why cancel it
    I bought this bot because of this task option
    You cancel his operation, I don’t think I need to buy him

1 minute ago, svip520 said:

The Fremennik Trials

Why cancel it
    I bought this bot because of this task option
    You cancel his operation, I don’t think I need to buy him

This quest was moved to the Advanced edition and I added the Queen of Thieves to the Standard edition instead. If you only bought it for that quest you should be able to request a refund

15 hours ago, SubCZ said:

这个任务移到了高级版,而我将盗贼女王添加到了标准版。如果您只是为该任务购买它,您应该可以申请退款

How do I request a refund

8 minutes ago, svip520 said:

How do I request a refund

Hello there, I have refunded the purhase of the standard version for you. Have a nice day 🙂