Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

7 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Hey, this was an issue after today's OSRS update. Just fixed it and will be live within the next 24 hours.

Well the free trial ran out and I never got to try the bot so could you refresh the trial?

48 minutes ago, biggboi said:

Well the free trial ran out and I never got to try the bot so could you refresh the trial?

Authorized you for a trial for the rest of the day

1 hour ago, SubCZ said:

Authorized you for a trial for the rest of the day

Thank you! btw I'm still getting the volume thingy after enabling fresh start and restarting the client multiple times. any other possible fixes?

11 minutes ago, biggboi said:

Thank you! btw I'm still getting the volume thingy after enabling fresh start and restarting the client multiple times. any other possible fixes?

I have another fix coming out tomorrow, until then setting these options like this should work:
    m2GMkEi.jpg

3 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I have another fix coming out tomorrow, until then setting these options like this should work:
    m2GMkEi.jpg

This worked!! Thank you

The Fremennik Trials

The client crashed during the mission

Re-run the bot and it will not be able to continue the task

Is there any way to solve it?

On 7/1/2021 at 7:22 AM, SubCZ said:

m2GMkEi.jpg

Is the fix is available? Wasted my trial because I was unaware of this temporary workaround meanwhile :P

7 hours ago, stormymodding said:

Is the fix is available? Wasted my trial because I was unaware of this temporary workaround meanwhile :P

The fix is submitted, just waiting for administrators to approve it to have it go live at the moment - should be sometime today.

7 hours ago, svip520 said:

The Fremennik Trials

• Has been summoned for more than 60 minutes but still has not appeared

image.png.00633617a3a6920fe9182b5ee9a8cfd2.png

This is expected if you get unlucky since the Draugen path is random - it's also one of the recommended ways to solve this step according to the wiki.

Edited by SubCZ