Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

2 hours ago, tiuneuy9842 said:

Heads up! The Waterfall quest gets stuck when trying to buy Manta Rays at the GE for 20GP each. Then will walk through the maze without food. Died when running the quest, went to Death's Door handler, then stopped after it went back to GE. Now it won't do the quest since it is started. Figured I'd let you know of those few things!

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Just tested it and works as expected for me. The only time it should create an offer that is too low is if you don't have enough coins. If it's still happening make sure you have fresh start enabled to get rid of any errors in the cache. The banking works the same for every quest, so if you'd have the issue for this quest, it would be the same issue for every other quest. 

7 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Just tested it and works as expected for me. The only time it should create an offer that is too low is if you don't have enough coins. If it's still happening make sure you have fresh start enabled to get rid of any errors in the cache. The banking works the same for every quest, so if you'd have the issue for this quest, it would be the same issue for every other quest. 

Yeah it was somewhat strange. I definitely had given the bot more than the 800 coins it was trying to use to buy the Mantas. I ended up buying the mantas and just giving it to the bot with evne more starting coins for future quests. Other quests have been working like a charm though! Good work on this one.

Okay, so I have another fun one now. I have a feeling it has to do with some OSRS update as someone previously had a similar issue. It seems to act a little funny on some quests, this one now being Dwarf Cannon. When needing to go upstairs to get the remains, it would just click in 3 different areas over and over again, walking back and forth. Had a similar issue on another quest. I was able to intervene and help it out, but figured I'd let you know here. 

started a trial to do fremenik trails
    says i need the 

but the script can only be started when u have both requirments even if not both is needed for the quest?

tried start the digsite quest instantly shows me error?  couldnt even start a quest i wanted to try in my free trial hour

Edited by gfazo

4 hours ago, gfazo said:

started a trial to do fremenik trails
    says i need the 

but the script can only be started when u have both requirments even if not both is needed for the quest?

tried start the digsite quest instantly shows me error?  couldnt even start a quest i wanted to try in my free trial hour

It requires the Fletching, Woodcutting, and Crafting skills because killing the NPC for the lyre can take a very long time. It still requires the combat level for all other combat during that quest.

If you let me know what error it is I can take a look. The Dig Site has been completed by many people successfully and is running well for me, so that seems to be most likely on your end. Always make sure you have fresh start enabled.

Edited by SubCZ

20 hours ago, tiuneuy9842 said:

Okay, so I have another fun one now. I have a feeling it has to do with some OSRS update as someone previously had a similar issue. It seems to act a little funny on some quests, this one now being Dwarf Cannon. When needing to go upstairs to get the remains, it would just click in 3 different areas over and over again, walking back and forth. Had a similar issue on another quest. I was able to intervene and help it out, but figured I'd let you know here. 

Thanks for the heads up, just tested this quest and it seemed to be working well. If things tend to act strangely make sure you have fresh start enabled.

Edited by SubCZ

21 hours ago, tiuneuy9842 said:

After updating DreamBot to the most recent version I'm getting the same issues with ladders. The devs are looking into it, will be fixed soon!