Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is PHP similar to Java?

Swaq

Ye

Sure they both got many differences but they are also similar in many. Knowing one makes it easy to adapt to the another.

No. They're different.

@Th3 knowing any (real) programming language makes it easy to adapt to any other (real) programming language.

inb4 "LOLCode doesn't help you learn anything lelelelelelelelel"

No. They're different.

@Th3 knowing any (real) programming language makes it easy to adapt to any other (real) programming language.

inb4 "LOLCode doesn't help you learn anything lelelelelelelelel"

No doubt they got differences. Ye but they are similar in enough ways where saying they aren't just can't be true.

I'd say structurally they are indeed pretty similar.

I mean of course they're different Nezz. They're not the same language after all, but structurally they're very close.

Archived