Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [VIP] Taki's Mine & Smelt (BRONZE BAR EDITION)

Takistan

spacer.png

~~ Taki Mine & Smelt ~~

Taki M&S mines Copper and Tin south east of Varrock and banks them till it has sufficient amounts of both ores!

It will then travel to Edgeville where those ores will be smelted and turned into bronze bars!

This script is suited for those whom are wanting to level up their newbie accounts and it will not progress.

(Only uses bronze pickaxe, no plans to add in other pickaxe support)

~~ Features ~~

~ RGB Cursor :o

~ Supports fresh off Tutorial Island accounts

~ FAQ ~

~ Why is a script of this quality not free to all users?

I felt like SDN needed more VIP scripts

~ Will you be adding Iron Pickaxe support?

No lol.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Works good, could you add in new pickaxes? It's sketchy looking to use a bronze pickaxe with 20+ mining. Or maybe add Iron option? Iron ore and smelting, that would be awesome. Script works well and I haven't got a ban from it.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

This script actually works very well. Simple, but does what it's supposed to and haven't had any problems. Could you add support for other pickaxes? You can only mine with a bronze pick so long before you look like an obvious bot. 30+mining with a bronze pickaxe, tin and copper lol. Maybe after adding pickaxes, you could add progression support? After a certain level move on to Iron, then steel? That would be AMAZING, if you could find the time. Good job on this!

On 8/29/2021 at 12:41 PM, ChaosKilla said:

This script actually works very well. Simple, but does what it's supposed to and haven't had any problems. Could you add support for other pickaxes? You can only mine with a bronze pick so long before you look like an obvious bot. 30+mining with a bronze pickaxe, tin and copper lol. Maybe after adding pickaxes, you could add progression support? After a certain level move on to Iron, then steel? That would be AMAZING, if you could find the time. Good job on this!

Honestly. I was not expecting anyone to actually use this I just put it up there so the VIP section had an additional script.
    I myself found a few bugs that made me entirely give up on this project but I think I might hop back into it and work on this script.
    I like the progressive pickaxe idea.

as for moving on from bronze, yeah I can see that working, I'll get back into working on this script and let you know.
    thank you very much for your feedback. I always considered myself a newbie scripter but this made me really happy

Edited by Takistan