Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • FREE - Trixxie's Winery

TrixxieRAyh

On 8/6/2021 at 3:21 PM, itzleeleex said:

YES im afraid its doing the same, its 2x clicking the jugs so its filling my invent with just jugs. so thats a big error.  big error. please sort.

im having the same issue presently as of 08/24/2021

• 2 weeks later...

Script still grabs 28 jugs of water first and breaks. Will continue to try and withdraw 14 grapes when there’s no room. 

@TrixxieRAyh any chance you’ve had an opportunity to fix double grabbing jugs of water of grapes?

it’s almost as if you have a fail safe setup if the items don’t move to the inventory fast enough due to lag. I’m also noticing it when it goes to make the wine. It will try to use the grapes on the water twice. 

Edited by RSParzival

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

runs about 5 or 6 perfect loops. after that it withdraws full inv of jugs and cannot fix itself. it just sits there and over n over tries to withdrawl more jugs even though inv ihas 28 jugs instead of 14. this is an instant ban mistake

• 1 month later...

When starting script, Withdraws 14 jugs of water, sees that there is no jugs in inventory (takes like half second with withdraw) then withdraws 14 more, then theres 28 jugs of water in inventory just spams withdraw grapes not doing anything else. I'd reccomend putting a second timer between withdraws to prevent this

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...