Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What do you know about security Good evening

Dreamcast29

What do you know about security Good evening. I would like to find a good security system, but I do not understand this topic at all and I hope that you can help me. I'm certainly not a stupid person and tried to use Google, but unfortunately, the analysis of this topic does not lend itself to my understanding and I want to find out from people who already have a security system. In the course of trying to find a good security system, I have many times come across reviews that the security system of the brand ajax is very good and has no equal, I would like to know if this is true?

Build your own camera system, get a dog, Glock 17, Mossberg 590, buy some fake ADT stickers from Amazon for a few dollars to slap on your doors and windows, amazon sign that says "we don't call the police" with a gun on it.  

You are welcome

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I recommend that you do not listen to those smart guys who say that Amazon is a good alternative to ajax. In fact, Amazon is the most disgusting thing that could happen to you, since this system has the weakest protection that even a schoolboy can crack. Moreover, the information from the Amazon cameras is transferred to the police and other structures without your participation. If you want security, then choose ajax and do not hesitate. I mean you no harm, friend. So choose wisely!

• 1 month later...

Security Cameras with local and Cloud video and image storage. Video taken constnatly, and images taken every X Seconds.

Security Metal Door over your front and back, garadge doors. Window Bars with deep screw installation. A fence around your house. Mean German Shepard dogs.

Archived