Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Switching from java to Python

kamilo

Lately i've seen a lot of software jobs (front ent back end fulls tack etc) that require python... i did a survey and like 70% said python was a requirement. I obviously know python but i dont think im proficient in it yet. I've done my botting code in Java but now im thinking maybe i should do it in python so i can get more proficiency with it

thoughts? should i go through with it I am planing to go for those jobs and its a bonus if my botting code is written in python ill just get that much better

1 hour ago, Pseudo said:

Python is well worth learning irrespective of whether your intended application is botting or otherwise.

Thanks for the input m8 

• 5 weeks later...

Learn Python Object Orientated Programming, that's basically all you need to be proficient at Python I think. And then you'll be good to go, and yea, for sure, Python is a superb language to know

Archived