Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking.walk() didnt work

abouhanafy87

On 6/5/2021 at 6:48 AM, Pandemic said:

Sorry I thought I replied in here, but yeah our web walker doesn't support that area right now, so you'll need to manually walk a predetermined path :(

i try to do but i fail every time i want just example to manually walk a predetermined path .

thanks for your time

@Pandemic

54 minutes ago, abouhanafy87 said:

@Nuclear Nezz @Pandemic I'm learning dreambot script api from your scripts .if you can explain how to make local path and use it just one video then thank you so much.

You can just use an array / list of tiles of the path to the place you're trying to go, and walk to the furthest one that's on the minimap on each onLoop call :) 

Archived