Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Click Analysis by Club

Club

If mouse movements don't matter would using getMouse().hop() be safe? Because the mouse slows down a lot to improve accuracy for moving NPCs and I was wondering if I should just make it so the mouse teleports to the target and clicks.

id privately test it if i were you.

If mouse movements don't matter would using getMouse().hop() be safe? Because the mouse slows down a lot to improve accuracy for moving NPCs and I was wondering if I should just make it so the mouse teleports to the target and clicks.

You can use it in EOC successfully so I'd be really surprised if they had something for it in 07.

I believe this too. There's a discussion going on by some reverse engineers who reversed RuneScape and it seems like for the most part they believe that theory as well.

There's also people using bots that don't use the mouse i.e. Packet bots and DoAction bots and they're not getting banned. 

I goldfarm and I used to use a very human-like mouse speed in my scrips. I changed that speed to the highest possible speed the client allowed a few months ago and didn't notice an increase in bans at all. 

These things kind of suggest they don't care about the mouse. Of course there's a possibility they do use it for something but IMO the chance is very slim. 

You mean by packet bots and doaction bots, I didn't know these existed in 07/rs3. They exist in Rs-classic every rs classic bot is this as you speak of,

They don't move the mouse just inject the action to do with random mouse intervals interesting... Never heard of these rs 07/rs3 bots out yet.... Elaborate more plz

You mean by packet bots and doaction bots, I didn't know these existed in 07/rs3. They exist in Rs-classic every rs classic bot is this as you speak of,

They don't move the mouse just inject the action to do with random mouse intervals interesting... Never heard of these rs 07/rs3 bots out yet.... Elaborate more plz

They've been around for ages. They're just not public and probably wont ever be unless RS dies and there's no reason to keep them private anymore (which is unlikely). 

They've been around for ages. They're just not public and probably wont ever be unless RS dies and there's no reason to keep them private anymore (which is unlikely). 

I still don't believe that there are action bots, packet injection bots that are still working around in rs 07 and rs3....

Just like rs-classic the mouse isn't even used? It just clicks,sends commands.....???

So what about a npc in rs07 that doesn't have attack option, can you set up this "doaction / packet bot"  to use the attack option correct? but ofc u can't attack it... unless on some npcs... Still haven't had that fixed, also you can thieve some npcs that do not shit the thieve option... If what your saying exists in rs07....

Please explain more , because I don't believe... not for rs07 or rs3

I still don't believe that there are action bots, packet injection bots that are still working around in rs 07 and rs3....

Just like rs-classic the mouse isn't even used? It just clicks,sends commands.....???

So what about a npc in rs07 that doesn't have attack option, can you set up this "doaction / packet bot"  to use the attack option correct? but ofc u can't attack it... unless on some npcs... Still haven't had that fixed, also you can thieve some npcs that do not shit the thieve option... If what your saying exists in rs07....

Yes. 

You can only do valid actions of course... xD

If you don't believe me ask any of the devs.

DoAction bots exist 100%.

However it'll only use the real actions for the NPC (it uses the action index to get the opcode),

Many of you may or may not know that Dreambot has two separate  CSV(Comma separated values) files of mouse clicks. One of them is collected when you are playing the game, and one is collected when you are running a script. I have recently made a small program that takes the data saved from both files and puts it on a Runescape interface. The findings are quite interesting.

The one on the left is legit the one on the right is a bot

499458f714.png

Each black point indicates a click from the mouse. Take special note of the tabs and the minimap.

I want to try to make this as non biased as possible, so I will end it here. What are your thoughts?

This is really freakin cool man. I SERIOUSLY appreciate this.

This is really freakin cool man. I SERIOUSLY appreciate this.

Ty friend. It actually means alot that you say that :D

Archived