Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Click Analysis by Club

Club

Many of you may or may not know that Dreambot has two separate  CSV(Comma separated values) files of mouse clicks. One of them is collected when you are playing the game, and one is collected when you are running a script. I have recently made a small program that takes the data saved from both files and puts it on a Runescape interface. The findings are quite interesting.

The one on the left is legit the one on the right is a bot

499458f714.png

Each black point indicates a click from the mouse. Take special note of the tabs and the minimap.

I want to try to make this as non biased as possible, so I will end it here. What are your thoughts?

Minimap clicking DEFINITELY needs work.

Talked to Notorious who said he is talking to Nezz about it. Id like to point out how similar the actual game screen is

Talked to Notorious who said he is talking to Nezz about it. Id like to point out how similar the actual game screen is

Legit has alot more clicks around the edges, but this is only your tests so idk the average playstyle for that matter.

Personally I don't think bans have anything to do with the mouse but that's just me.

Your experience is duly noted and respected, friend :D

Personally I don't think bans have anything to do with the mouse but that's just me.

What do you think contributes most to bans?

It'd be nice to get a good amount of user's heat maps together and average them out. I'd upload mine for you but I just recently deleted my DreamBot folder so the data in them probably isn't too extensive. Some things that may be important to note would be the activities taking place while you were playing/botting, and whether are not you were playing legit with the assumption that you were being recorded. I've found that I tend to play slightly different when I know, or assume, that I'm being recorded; at least for a little bit until I forget about it.

It'd be nice to get a good amount of user's heat maps together and average them out. I'd upload mine for you but I just recently deleted my DreamBot folder so the data in them probably isn't too extensive. Some things that may be important to note would be the activities taking place while you were playing/botting, and whether are not you were playing legit with the assumption that you were being recorded. I've found that I tend to play slightly different when I know, or assume, that I'm being recorded; at least for a little bit until I forget about it.

Actually the information was recorded about a month ago when I found out about dreambot. I had no plans to do this at the time of recording :D

Any idea why they collect mouse data then? Correct me if I'm wrong, you probably know way more than me, but isn't there code inside the client to do so? I'm not arguing, I'm just genuinely curious as to why that's your opinion.

I believe this too. There's a discussion going on by some reverse engineers who reversed RuneScape and it seems like for the most part they believe that theory as well.

There's also people using bots that don't use the mouse i.e. Packet bots and DoAction bots and they're not getting banned. 

I goldfarm and I used to use a very human-like mouse speed in my scrips. I changed that speed to the highest possible speed the client allowed a few months ago and didn't notice an increase in bans at all. 

These things kind of suggest they don't care about the mouse. Of course there's a possibility they do use it for something but IMO the chance is very slim. 

Archived